(AD) Countdown Hobbies Debt Elimination Offer

no its fact. the bible was written by man. they can list the authors.

fact not opinion.

the only part that is up for discussion under the idea of opinion is were those MAN written words inspired by GOD or simply the authors.

that is teh question

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr

Only in your mind.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

You know Rick I was just thinking that, that this discussion has been very polite. Considering we have been discussing such a potentialy life changing subject and the nature of these newsgroups, it really has been very calm.

You sound like an honest person with honest beliefs which I have no problem with. I get frustrated with people who just like to light people's igniter for the heck of it. Those people are rock solid on what they are saying and have no interest in what the truth is or what one has to say. They just want to put forth their view and won't relent until they "win". Oh, well. I don't have the time or patience for people like that.

If you get to LDRS this year, look for me there. But not to continue this but to fly some rockets! 8-)

Joe C.

Reply to
Joe C

so you deny that the 40+ authors who wrote the bible. the 40+ authors that the churches say wrote the bible did not in fact write it ?

yes or no ?

I am not asking you where there inspiration came from. DID THEY WRITE IT. yes or no.

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr

Yea, he nailed you to a "T" Jerry. Remember Jerry, "the truth will set you free".

Fred

Reply to
WallaceF

Or, in jerry's case, "the truth will get your ass thrown in jail"!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

God inspired it and then they wrote it.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Is there anyway I can make money out of this?

patience

Reply to
AAAlias

Here's a question for ya. Do priest that teach girls to become nuns sexually assult them too, or are 'they just for the boy's'?

Reply to
AAAlias

Why don't you ask God when you meet him?

Randy

Reply to
Randy

so your answer is YES that man wrote the bible.

if that is your answer then good. now onto the inspirational part :-)

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr

I do appreciate that, and it has been a pleasant surprise to me, as well. Thanks for helping keep the discussion to a cordial level.

Leave Jerry out of it.... (Just kidding, Jerry!)

In any case, in the words of E. K. Hornbeck, "We're growing a strange crop of agnostics this year."

I'd love to, but I can't afford to make the trip. Any chance of seeing you at ROCStock next month?

If I avoid troubling my own house, will my rockets come straight down under chute?

- Rick "Avoiding inheritance" Dickinson

Reply to
Rick Dickinson