(AD) Countdown Hobbies Debt Elimination Offer

One?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

PRECISELY.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Help me.

Simply pay me the full wholesale price for any kit you have ever received from me.

Then order more.

That is my debt reduction plan.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I don't think that "plan", will get you out of hot water with the FEDS.

Tomorrow is the 31st.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Alanis played a pretty cute "God" in Kevin Smith's movie "Dogma" a few years ago.

---This flame war interlude brought to you by Excedrin, Bayer, and Anacin, who hope that you take their fine products to relieve the headache pain you're getting from this thread.

Reply to
Roy Green

Gee, I was waiting for someone to go "huh?" so I could explain that - then assumed everyone had gotten it.

Reply to
Scott Schuckert

I am sorry but I can not agree with this. some things are just right and some are just wrong. god is NOT required for this to be understood or realized.

I do not believe in god yet I have morals and I am quite satisfied by them. I know right from wrong without the need of a god thankyou.

Some things are universal. some things are just absolutes. no god needed.

Killing someone is wrong I do not need GOD to tell me this. Stealing is wrong. again I do not need god to tell me this.

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

there is one aspect of CC companies that ARE scammers.

some of my cards are costing me 29% interest. I sometimes wonder how they can possible get away with that. 29% !!! thats $29 on every $100

I am slowly crawling out of my hole. when I have reached sunlight I will shred each card and giftwrap it back to each company.

what I disagree with is that they can continue to charge me this 29% interest. even if I close the account. so totally wrong its insane. (they were all under 10% when I started)

Owell. live and learn. never burn me again.

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

Kevin you are right about one thing. no one loses any money.

the vendor already has there money. the credit company paid money they created under your name.

but if this works out the monetary system breaks. it ceases to function and stops working.

now people start getting hurt. and badly.

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

Chris, if you know that killing someone is wrong and that stealing is not right, it is because God has placed in each person a sense of what is right and what is wrong. It is just that some people choose to ignore this and do what ever they want.

Without God there are no absolutes with regards to morals and right and wrong. Without a "God" who would be the final arbiter of any issue regarding mankind? You say killing is wrong. Yet do you believe that killing unborn babies is OK? Some people do. Without a "God" who would make the absolute call on this? Same with stealing. Some would say is it OK because of whatever reason and they would feel just as strongly on this as you believe it is wrong . Without an absolute authority rules and laws would be made by the whim of the society at the time. A new society comes along and makes completely opposite rules and they feel justified because it is "right".

God is all around and is watching you, me, everyone. He is always there if you want to talk to Him. If you want to prove he exists, ask Him to reveal himself to you. He will.

Joe C.

Reply to
Joe C

I don't agree with Kevin's scheme, but when the Federal Reserve (FED) "demonitizes bad debt " it is disinflationary. Not "horiffic".

Maliciously speed-raising then dropping interest rates for the specific purpose of crashing the stock market to pop an alleged bubble, was FAR more hurtful.

It wiped out the pensions of many, many folks who worked all their lives to earn it.

That was so deflationary it resulted in interest rates going to record lows and staying there for record periods of time.

People who were in stocks or money markets were punished by the FED and Greenspan and folks in real estate or hard assets were rewarded. Handsomely.

It was a choice. It was an unpredictable one based on past FED practice.

So the bottom line is Kevin's scheme is a drop in the ocean compared to actual formal, official FED policy. Greenspan was reappointed this week!

Just like Kevin's failing to pay in full for product received from me was a drop in the ocean.

But it happened nonetheless.

Jerry

"You Republicans are adicted to UNFAIR TAX CUTS."

- President William Jefferson Clinton, on CBS 60 Minutes 5-4-03

Clinton was President in 1999 when Greenspan intentionally crashed the stock market.

Our enemies are never villains in their own eyes, but that does not make them less dangerous. Appeasement, however, nearly always makes them more so.

- Don Dixon

"Jerry's practical approach has a lot going for it."

- Wolfram V. Kiparski

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

According to Joe C :

It requires no "god" to determine what is right and what is wrong.

Just the logical rules you'd come up with out of a desire for individuals to be able to live together in peace and security.

Everything else is either accumulated wisdom for living well, obsolete survival rules, crank mythology, or arrogant busybodies thinking that they know better than you.

Telling consenting adults what they can and cannot do, that doesn't affect anyone else, is an example of the latter.

Reply to
Chris Lewis

Yes, it does.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Then I guess GOD can control your life externally and you can do whatever wacky thing you want. He will sort out the details.

Explains your behavior.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

How do you explain YOUR behavior?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I have to chuckle every time I see this. WITHOUT FAIL every time you point out irrational/inconsistant behaviour by this "god" person, the followers fall back on this line.

Personally, i believe if god truly desires the sycophantic adoration of his followers, he should make some effort to be comprehensible to them...

DISCLAIMER: I don't disbelieve in god. I'd truly like to believe he exists. But so far I've seen not one shred of reliable evidence.

Reply to
Scott Schuckert

Hello Scott.

God doesn't act irrational or inconsistent. Alot of the stuff happening in the world is not of God. And alot of the stuff that does happen is not credited to Him.

He does reveal Himself in His word which is why we know how the book ends and what the final outcome will be. Those that have the Spirit of God are lead by the Sprit. Everything is going along as He said it would.

Because we know and believe His word we feel obligated to let people know what He says. I myself am not better than you or anyone else. I don't look down on anyone. I am a sinner save by grace. To me it is like a house that is on fire and I am trying to warn people to get out before they die yet they do not believe the house is on fire. I know that there is a hell and a heaven. I don't want to see anyone going to hell because I believe it is a place of eternal torment, pain and separation from God.

Joe C.

P.S. I know there is a God beause he has talked to me (to my spirit) and he has answered my prayers.

Reply to
Joe C

she.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Please don't make any French fries while discussing this!

Fred Shecter

ANYONE CAN choose there own set of rules

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr