(AD) More Consumer Aerotech Propellant @ Countdown Hobbies

Countdown Hobbies has just received more consumer rocket motors and reload
kits. Following is what we currently have available. All but the J125 earn
Bonus Bucks toward free merchandise. The E30, F20, & F21 motors and E11, E18 &
E16 reloads can be shipped by the slower parcel post mail if you wish to avoid
the FedEx Ground $20 hazmat fee.
E30-4T (1, 24mm) $10.95 each
F21-4W Econojets (2, 24mm) $20.95
F21-8W Econojets (2, 24mm) $20.95
F20-4W Econojets (2, 29mm) $22.95
F20-7W Econojets (2, 29mm) $22.95
F25-4W (1, 29mm) $15.95 each
F25-6W (1, 29mm) $15.95 each
F25-9W (1, 29mm) $15.95 each
G35-4W Econojets (2, 29mm) $25.95
G35-7W Econojets (2, 29mm) $25.95
G40-4W (1, 29mm) $18.95 each
G40-7W (1, 29mm) $18.95 each
CONSUMER RELOADS
24mm
E11-3J (3) $19.95
E18-4W (3) $17.95
E18-7W (3) $17.95
29mm
29/40-120 RMS Motor $49.95
E16-7W (1) $8.50 each
EASY ACCESS RELOAD KITS
J570W (1, 38/1080) $65.95 each
RESTRICTED ACCESS SINGLE-USE MOTOR
54mm
J125-PW $146.95
You can order in person or by mail, email, phone or fax. We accept checks,
money orders, and all 5 major credit cards.
Kevin
"4" Kevin Nolan Countdown Hobbies;
"3" NAR 16148 7 P.T. Barnum Square, Bethel, CT 06801-1838
"2" TRA 0943 Orders: 800-810-0281; Info: 203-790-9010 (voice/fax)
"1" NARCONN/CTRA snipped-for-privacy@cs.com
"0" NRHSA "Put Fun & Excitement in Your Life"
Reply to
Kevin Nolan