Countdown Hobbies now approaching 1 year under new ownership!

Well the time is here and September 15th 2005 will be 1 year since we bought the store. Also 2006 is going to be the stores 15th anniversary overall. We have come a long way over the period of a year, from a completely remodeled store to a new and exciting website and web store. We have met some great people and hope to meet more, we also as always hope to be more and more active in the rocketry community.

Bonus Bucks are now long gone and we offer competitive discounts right off the bat. None of those "Club" deals where you have to pay the money you would save to get in the club year after year. No deceiving claims such as saying we sell at rock bottom or "Just over cost". We do not sell a couple bucks over cost because if we did we would be having our 15th anniversary this coming year. Don't fall for all of this "club" or just over cost type business, actually most I have seen are still right near our usually 10% discount. Countdown Hobbies is your #1 shop for having Fast, Reliable service. We also have tons of stock and if we don't have it ordering it QUICKLY for you is not a problem.

As for the website and online store, they have come a long way. The web store is now over 700 products (500+ rocketry) and will be growing over

1000+ by the holidays. I have added a backorder option to it, where when you add it to your cart and it is out of stock it will tell you and then if you order it I will know to put one on layaway for you. You do not get charged for a backorder until it ships out to you either. This makes it easier to browse through more products and also some of the larger kits that we cannot stock. If you don't see it online yet CONTACT US!!! Let us know what isn't on there and we will tell you if we have it and try to get that up there ASAP.

We have also been trying extremely hard to keep the inventory fresh and exciting. We picked up lines like Sunward Aero, Quest, Rouse-Tech Monster Motors, ACME, AERO PACK, and more. We also have more lines coming like Starlight, Flis Kits, and others.

So come join us for our second year and enjoy our large stock of kits and supplies, fast service, a secure website, and unbeatable overall service.

Bruce Jones Countdown Hobbies

snipped-for-privacy@countdownhobbies.com

203-790-9010 Toll Free 800-810-0281
Reply to
Countdown Hobbies

Congrats on your anniversary!

Is the store still on P.T. Barnum square?

Gus

ps: What's Kevin Nolan doing these days?

Reply to
Gus

Yes it is, completely remodeled though

7 PT Barnum Square Bethel, CT 06801

Not sure about Kevin, I see him every so often but I usually dont have time to talk.

Reply to
Countdown Hobbies

Bruce, congratulations on getting to the 1 year anniversary next week.

Job well done!

Angelo Castellano Sunward Aerospace Group Limited

email address on web site

Reply to
Angelo Castellano posting