XAVIEN "Out Of Office",... again

Folks,
I will be working in Hawaii for the rest of the month. I will be checking emails from time to time. I could be "at sea" for a few days
at a time so no guarantee on how fast I can get a response to you. Products "should" be shipping as normal, we'll see. "While the cats away ......" I will be at the PMR (Pacific Missile Range) if there are any fellows from there that want to hook-up for launch (lunch, a little pun....).
Happy launching!
Best regards, Steve