1/4 Inch Tubular Kevlar Shock Cord

Hi, I recently ordered some 1/4 Inch Tubular Kevlar Shock Cord from Commonwealth Displays, found out that they are out of stock on that
item, even though their on-line catalog says it is in stock. I called the store and they don't seem to think they will be getting any more in. A Google search didn't turn up much of anything - at least not from anyplace I am familiar with (and therefore trust). Can anyone point me to a source of this item - a site that does have it in stock and that you can vouch for.
Thanks.
Jim
Pratt Hobbies seems like they have something similar. They have 5/8, "small", "mini" and "micro" The smaller looks to be about 1/4. I don't know about their stock status.
http://www.pratthobbies.com/products.asp?cat=1
-Aaron

Thanks, ordering now.
Jim
Jim wrote:

You'll be happy with Doug. When there's a problem, he'll let you know, and he's incredibly honest.
Doug is very much in the "good people" category.
-Kevin
On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:44:34 -0400, Jim

Try Doug - www.Pratthobbies.com I don't know if he has that specific size but I have gotten larger stuff from him.
Doug is a good guy to deal with.
Giant Leap has 1/4" Kevlar shockcords with pre-sewn loops on them. I have one, Nice stuff!
--
Joe Michel
NAR 82797 L2

You can always give me a call, I usually have all the kevlar in stock. If its not on the website I'm always willing to poke around the store for it. We have a lot of everything in stock and usually the website is right.
Bruce Jones Countdown Hobbies www.countdownhobbies.com 203-790-9010
Hi,
On 25 Jun 2005 17:30:04 -0700, "Countdown Hobbies"

Just want to say thanks, again, to you and the others who responded. Because I have a rocket sitting on my workbench, waiting to be finished, I went with the first response I got and my shock cord is on it's way from Pratt Hobbies. But I will keep you in mind in the future.
Jim