Local shop success

I stopped by Commonweath Displays today, on the recommendation of several people here. Matt and Ruth were very nice, and I appreciate the time they took to explain some things. There were a LOT of rockets there that I would have liked. I feel fortunate to escape when I did... I originally got 2 Snitches for Emily and Ryan, but then I got a Sky Writer for her(Ok - so I'll use the other Snitch). I also got a Totally Tubular and an SR-71 for me, along with an engine bulk pack and some Kevlar cord for shock cords. Gotta figure out how to secure a knot in Kevlar string...sigh. I'll be going back to Commonwealth at sometime, but I need to save up some more money first. A guy could get carried away in a store like that. :-)

Eldred

Reply to
EldredP

Eldred,

Commonwealth is a great place. I frequently stop by there on my lunch break just to chat with Matt and Ruth. I'm about due for another stop, this time I have a couple of purchases in mind ;)

Tony Haga

Reply to
Tony H.