"Debt Relief" Revisited

I don't want to start a new flame war but I'm curious what the current state of "debt relief" is. About two years ago Kevin sold Countdown
Hobbies and began working for some debt relief company, and this resulted in way numerous posts to RMR, most of which questioned the ethics of the procedure. I had a little time yesterday so I looked up this old discussion thread. In it Kevin advised we go to www.dynamicsolutions.cc. I had read some of that site back then but not all so I wanted to do more study about thier claims. When I did my browser said the page cannot be found. A Google search gave only one entry snipped-for-privacy@dynamicsolutions.cc. This took me to a site called Buisness Professionals Northwest (www.bpnw.com/DebtRelief/index.html). I sent this person an e-mail but have received no answer yet. AltaVista gave me https://www.naes.cc/index.aspx (North American Educational Services). Ask gave me www.international.dynamicsolutions.cc/ but I got the page cannot be displayed. It appears this company has disappeared from the web just 2 years later, and since Kevin hasn't posted here in some time, I really hope he didn't get into legal trouble becaue of his association with that company. Larry Lobdell Jr.
I just got this response to the e-mail I sent Jeff Leland ( snipped-for-privacy@dynamicsolutions.cc):
The original message was received at Thu, 21 Sep 2006 12:55:59 -0500 from wsip-68-14-231-68.ph.ph.cox.net [68.14.231.68]
(reason: 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for Jeff snipped-for-privacy@dynamicsolutions.cc)
----- Transcript of session follows ----- ... while talking to dynamicsolutions.cc.:

<<< 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for Jeff snipped-for-privacy@dynamicsolutions.cc
<<< 554 5.5.2 No valid recipients
Larry Lobdell Jr.
I just got this response to the e-mail I sent Jeff Leland ( snipped-for-privacy@dynamicsolutions.cc):
The original message was received at Thu, 21 Sep 2006 12:55:59 -0500 from wsip-68-14-231-68.ph.ph.cox.net [68.14.231.68]
(reason: 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for Jeff snipped-for-privacy@dynamicsolutions.cc)
----- Transcript of session follows ----- ... while talking to dynamicsolutions.cc.:

<<< 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for Jeff snipped-for-privacy@dynamicsolutions.cc
<<< 554 5.5.2 No valid recipients
Larry Lobdell Jr.
Sorry - I have no idea why the double posts sometimes. Larry Lobdell Jr.
Sorry - I have no idea why the double posts sometimes. Larry Lobdell Jr.
Feds shut;m down just before xmass last year.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
Starlord wrote:

Did they shut them down because what they were doing was illegal? And what happened to those people like Kevin who worked for them? Larry Lobdell Jr.
Don't really know, I just heard on the radio I had playing while out with my scope, that they had closed down 3 outfits and one of the ones named was the one he went too.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
Starlord wrote:

Thanks. Larry Lobdell Jr.