Time to Bench NASA? Private access or public waste/red tape? You decide...

You decide... Fox news, fair and balanced!
http://tinyurl.com/gjt9e <--- NASA debate video
Lunar

FOX news fair and balanced? HAHAHAHAHA That's the biggest and best JOKE I've seen all year.
Hell they still think we didn't go to the moon!

Telescope Buyers FAQ

That's because they weren't around back then to cover the story.
NIH