Access to Newsgroup

I have been accessing this newsgroup via my AOL account. Is there a way to access it via any web connection? If so, what is the address?

Thanks

Reply to
Dvagge

Kev

Reply to
Kevin M

Go to:

After you are there, click on "Groups". Enter rec.models.rc.air, click enter and enjoy.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

And why in hell, Mr. Bourke, would we want to put ourselves through all the advertising and crap that RCU has to offer when we do just fine here?

MJC

MJC

Maybe because Mr. Bourke is not affiliated with RCU.

I think it is a great feature for those who frequent rcgroups and usenet.

Reply to
mpj220

Dude, you really need to take a chill pill before you jump in and answer like that. Could be that some would like to see these posts elsewhere.

Reply to
Guy Fuller

I use.

Reply to
Doug Dorton

I recently switched ISP's and my new service did not support newsgroups. The connect speed was twice a fast as my previous service so I had to find something else that would work. My trouble was finding a sight that would let you post and retrieve messages. Unfortunately, it proved hard to do. You could either post and not retrieve or retrieve and not post, or you could sign up for their premium service$$$$$ I finally found a site that had just a one time $3.95 fee for their so called free service.(free.teranews.com) I searched and found a good reader that is not dependant on your ISP or Outlook for news. This combination so fare has worked well. Keep it clean!

Reply to
ccljpotts49

that is the same one that I have used for a year. Excellent for the price. Greyhound

I recently switched ISP's and my new service did not support newsgroups. The connect speed was twice a fast as my previous service so I had to find something else that would work. My trouble was finding a sight that would let you post and retrieve messages. Unfortunately, it proved hard to do. You could either post and not retrieve or retrieve and not post, or you could sign up for their premium service$$$$$ I finally found a site that had just a one time $3.95 fee for their so called free service.(free.teranews.com) I searched and found a good reader that is not dependant on your ISP or Outlook for news. This combination so fare has worked well. Keep it clean!

Reply to
Greyhound

The voice of "Dvagge" drifted in on the cyber-winds, from the sea of virtual chaos...

Just find yourself another newsreader (free or otherwise) and then get a free text only news account here:

If you require more retention, many programs (like Xnews) allow you read from one server while posting to another default server, making any free server that allows posting viable. If you want insane retention, then Mike's free 160-day, read-only, text-only server (news.eadfreenews.net) is one of the best.

Reply to
Tech Zero