Spreadsheet for recording Futaba 9C programming is available

After accidentally overwriting the Futaba 9C programming for one of my planes, I decided I needed a good way to record how each plane was set up in the transmitter.

A spreadsheet seemed like a good way to record 9C data, so I started one in Excel. Then I added to it, tweaked it, refined it and (months later) ended up with a really complete package for recording acro programming. It covers every 9C screen, and includes brief descriptions of many 9C functions (so I don't have to open the user manual so often). Most cells in the spreadsheet are set up as drop-down lists, so recording data is a point-and-click operation. It also includes an example showing one way to program crow.

With the programming data in a spreadsheet (where I can see it all), it's much easier to track down problems. Better than switching back and forth between several screens on the transmitter.

I'm making the spreadsheet available to other Futaba 9C users. You can download a copy from

Freeware.

Please let me know what you think.

Buckhorn

Reply to