Futaba 9C with extras

This a used (approximately 6 months old) Futaba 9c transmitter and 2 receivers all on channel 58. I am including the case that it is in, which is a hard plastic pistol case (very nice). The first receiver (FP-R148DF) has a deans loaded mini antennae on it like you would use in a helicopter. The second receiver (FP-R127DF) needs a new antennae but is in very good shape other than that. The transmitter has an 1100mah Nicd battery pack in too. Also included is a red Futaba neck strap (not the cheesy one that comes with some radios). I can take some actual pictures of the actual radio and other items if you are interested. I will cover the shipping charges if you buy using my asking price. If not it will be a flat $10 shipping charge. I accept PayPal and money orders but NO CREDIT CARDS through PayPal.

Reply to
rokman

So, we're just supposed to guess your asking price? Fine. $10. Sold!

remove my-wife to reply :-)

Reply to
Icrashrc

What's your price?

Reply to
Darren Earle

Sorry I just copied and pasted from another for sale site and forgot that it had a separate spot for the asking price. I am asking $330 shipped. I am not looking for any trades by the way.

Reply to
rokman

| Sorry I just copied and pasted from another for sale site and forgot that it | had a separate spot for the asking price. I am asking $330 shipped. I am | not looking for any trades by the way.

Seems a bit pricey.

Tower Hobbies sells a brand new 9CAS with no servos and a R148DF receiver for $340 (this is the new 9CS.) Or the old 9CAF with for servos and a receiver for $350. Free Campac too (big deal. You can buy them for like $10.)

Apply their $300-$400 code, and it's $30 off. (And don't forget to add $8 shipping, but that's free if you're a member of their whatever club.)

So, for $318, you've got the newer model of the 9C at your door. Yes, you're including an extra receiver, but it needs some repair. And even if we add an extra R127DF receiver ($73 at Futaba's inflated prices) it's not that much more. $393 total. Oh wait, $383, because with the extra receiver, you can use the $400-$499 code and get $40 off.

Sure, it's 16% more than you're asking. But it requires no repair, has no crappy loaded antennas, has full warranty, and is the `super' model of the 9C.

Reply to
Doug McLaren

I bought my 9C trans. for $230 brand new!

Reply to
jim

What is different about the NEW 9C? I haven't heard anything about it.

Reply to
jim

| What is different about the NEW 9C? I haven't heard anything about it.

More model memories, an extra timer, I think a few new modes ...

Nothing major, but if you're going to get a new one, you might as well get all the new features.

Of course, the number of memories thing is a big crock. If added a

16k campac adds 5 memories, then that's a bit over 3k/model. You can get an 8MB card for a video game system for less than $10 -- that ought to get you over 1000 models.
Reply to
Doug McLaren