Re: Try again

Haven't built that one, but the idea works well in other aircraft. The 'flat' top helps define the stall more sharply and the dihedral is transfered to the lower surface. Or so I was told when I built a bird that way for fun.

Hi all > > Machine played up after last post so no replies. > > Try again. > > Anyone built a Midwest Little Cap 232 kit lately? the .60 2 stroke > size (Kit #188). > Comes with a revised wing rib angle gauge (supplemental instruction). > This must ultimately alter the wing dihedral the wing central brace > angles and wing shear web angles, but these are not altered in the > kit. > The revised wing rib angle gauge will make the top of the wing flat > (no dihedral). > Comments please. > >
Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High