CAD software

I am looking for a simple CAD program to design and produce drawings of a
simple replacement fuselage.
Is there perhaps free or shareware ?
thanks fo anny reply
Reply to
Jos Truyen
turbocad 2d is free from

look for their "learning edition"
park flyer plans

cheers astroflyer
Reply to
astroflyer
Cottage RC offers a program called TotalCad for only $9.95 plus shipping.
Check it out at

Guy Fuller
Have a look at DeltaCAD from
It is has the most intuitive command menu I have yet found, and is very quick to learn. It is only 2D, but I have drawn up dozens of RC plans with it.
Mark
Reply to
Mark D. Fain
I'll second that. Great program that is easy to learn and has a good printing function.
John Hawkins - From Canada's Atlantic Coast
John Hawkins