Cliffy....You may want to read this...

Cliff you asspipe check this out

hmmm

Reply to
the anti cliff

Republicans? Must be truuuee!!!!!!!! So, when they going to search Israel for WMD's, eh? JS

Reply to
Protagonist

No need to, Israel isnt lying, committing mass murders with chemical weapons, or invading its neighbors.

Scott

I wonder if you noticed this part:

Offering the official administration response to FOX News, a senior Defense Department official pointed out that the chemical weapons were not in useable conditions.

"This does not reflect a capacity that was built up after 1991," the official said, adding the munitions "are not the WMDs this country and the rest of the world believed Iraq had, and not the WMDs for which this country went to war."

Asspipe indeed.

Reply to
sittingduck

Fact is, you far-left partisan hacks wont/cant see the simple truth, and we all know why.

And if one got lit off in your neighborhood, you'd be singing a different tune.

Reply to
Scott

Nice job, crossposting.

You really are a miserable piece of shit.

Reply to
Scott

So, I take it you have no problem with the way the US soldiers who were taken "prisoner" were treated?

Reply to
Scott

That the best thing about you Cliff;

The far left propaganda and fantasy's you cling to.

Reply to
Scott

I'm just curious how someone gets to be as rabidly ignorant as yourself?

No amount of reason or fact will make you let loose of your blind devotion to the lies you've wholeheartedly adopted, will it?

Reply to
sittingduck

Because it's NOT simple. And as much as we would love to ignore reality like you are able to, some of us can see beyond our knee-jerk reactions.

Reply to
sittingduck

Of course, you cant answer the question without exposing yourself, so you attack.

I'll take that as a yes.

Reply to
Scott

The article says that in 2003 Iraq had no WMD program, and no stockpile of WMDs, now what was your point?

Reply to
Guido

Gee, your brilliant wit and intellect has completely caught me off guard. I guess you win.

Reply to
sittingduck

No where near as much as you loose.

Reply to
Scott

Your ignorance shines like a new penny. Or is english your second (or third) language?

Reply to
sittingduck

Typical leftisit bullshit.

Cornered by your own lies, all you have lkeft is to attack the person, and deflect the issue you cant defend or define.

You dickheads are going to loose again in 2008, and all of your own momentum and self defined intellectual superiority.

Must suck to lose to people you call idiots.

Reply to
Scott

You mean, Da chemical weapons suplied by the US to Iraq, now wnat's it back? Exactly, your description fits for Israel! JS

Reply to
Protagonist

They are shouldn't be there at the first place. Gett it? Second, some 100,000 Iraqies are dead, because the US is there. JS

Reply to
Protagonist

Iraq didnt get chemical weapons from the US, Saddam got them and the equipment to make them from Europe.

Fuck you are stupid.

Reply to
Scott

That a typically vacuous leftard mantra.

Far more than you ever will.

Bullshit.

And, I'll note, you didnt have any problerm with dead or tortured Iraqi's while Saddam was doing it.

Reply to
Scott