Hey, Trojanowski...

My main squeeze has got the "shakes" for you. Guess her secret was that she likes 'em a "little less rough around the edges" (like me). Go figure...

So I got a little jealous and told her that you just lost like 350 pounds and that you donated your extra "stetched dermis" to medical science. Something about maggot research.

And that you volunteered to try out this new "miracle cure" for paranoid schizophrenia since you were in a "very low percentile" for successful treatment with the Thorazine you were currently taking. Intravenous, because they don't make 2.2L syringes yet.

She didn't buy it. Friggin' PhD's...

Gene "hoping that KT has the great sense of humor he always had" Costanza

Great showing, Bro...

P.S. The aforementioned account was purely fictional considering all the witnesses are now deceased.

Reply to
Gene Costanza

ROTF!! You da man Kev!

-- Joe Michel NAR 82797 L1

Reply to
J.A. Michel

I see dead people.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Yep, I know. She called me and we had a 30 minute conversation, before she broke the news to you....

Yep, that was the 350lbs of your fat butt on my foot! Finally got the blood circulation back, thanks for asking!

See what happens when you go off your meds, Gene? You're confusing traits of 13 of your personalities with me....

-Kevin "Returning the favor" Trojanowski 8-}

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Hmmm... Gene on the Rocket Challege at LDRS 23 in Geneseo. ;)

Doug BRS Inc. - VP

Reply to
Rocketweb

As the LCO no less.......

JD

Reply to
JDcluster

Good point. ;)

Douglas Caskey Vice President - Buffalo Rocket Society Inc.

RocketWeb

Reply to
Gene Costanza

Reply to
Gene Costanza

That's okay -- it'll just give the local animal control folks some target practice with their dart guns. Except we'll load 'em up with thorazine! 8-}

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski