hey, got one for you all

A customer brought me a plate from a door he bought, the face plate with the
keyhole cover is 3.5 by 2 inches with a tear drop cover on the keyhole, the
keyhole looks like a double bit key slightly bent on the edges. its very odd
looking, anyway it says "ACYTRA" across the keyhole cover. I made copys I
can fax to you if interested. the door is locked and needs it opened. any
takers?
Reply to
mark
it on a safe?