LOL--Can't believe you losers are STILL talking about ole freddie!!!

First of all losers,I didnt get "scared" away because some airhead SAID he knew who I actually was,if you idiots could remember anything other than how to put on your huge belt buckles and grab your ole dubbla-D-firty..(lol)..and a screw driver and then think your an actual lock-jock,then you would also remember that I stayed on for a while longer after that moron SAID he knew who I was,and LAUGHED my azz off everytime he removed one of those "crazy" lil X's to reveal some losers name,which by the way turned out to be a real locksmith in the mortheast somewhere,cuz he posted several letters stating that he was NOT me,and had NO idea how that moron got him mixed up in it,and also posted several letters on that loser of a site TNL stateing in fact who he was,his credentials,(as laughable as they were!!),and his affiliations,cuz I laughed at the joker,and almost split my liver ,thinking he was an actual lock-jock cuz he took a foley belsaw course and belonged to some org called the NSO and subscribed to a mag TNL!!!I hung around for a while afterwords making fun,(although it was really TOO easy) of you (uh-umm) people!!,and posted a few more of my NOW famous "tricks of the trade"...and if you could get the graphite out of your eyes long enough to read then you would have realized that,and you would have realized that the moron who posted that losers name as ME,soon found out that he pointed the finger at the wrong jerk,but I laughed hysterically,everytime he put up another letter and number in that dorks name...LOL...what a bunch of losers!!!now,back to this letter,I simply refuse to believe that people who dare call themselves locksmiths can after all this time,still be talking about lil ole me,gee some lives you must have!!!lol and as far as HIDING behind several servers,and hacking this and hacking that and hiding my identity...thats a bunch of crap!!..I NEVER hid who I was,and that webtv addy was a legit addy and account paid for with my credit card...so if your so dam good at tracking people down like that one loser stated how he "GOT" rid of ole freddie...then track that down assclown!!! heres a little hint bonehead...my REAL name actually is freddie...my last name is none of your dam business so get a life!!and I live in the U.S.,on the east coast...so track me down...and just what the hell are ya gonna do when you finally do(which I doubt with I.Q's that low!),whatchya gonna do lil boys???cry???tell me what a bad person I am for revealing so called SECRETS of your assinine trade??tell my mommy on me??spank me???lol...go ahead,I kinda like that crap...lol... and BTW losers,I stopped posting because of personal family problems that arose in my life,and then when that passed,I found you people where not as much fun to beat up on as you once were,maybe it was because the only reason I began posting in the first place was because I was laid up after just having surgery,and when I was able to leave the house and move around...I found I actually had a life...unlike MOST of you complete assclowns,who have NOTHING better going on in your lives but to run right home and post some letters to a web site..lol..spending all your time online...mostly ONE handed typing...and sticky keyboarding...lolsee,I got my life back and LIVED it after I able to physically leave the house...so tell me...whats your excuses???lol

so,I gotta run,have a real female waiting for me,not a blow up date like you have tucked under the mattress,lol..so I cant spend my entire night wasting it on your losers...but just for old times sake...heres some of the ole freddiethewire tricks of the trade for ya!!!

lets start with safes..just a couple real quicky ones for ya...ok..the cheap import pieces of crap you usually find at places like home depot,wally world,ect..(and probably some of these losers so called shops)...you know,the cheap,fire insulated record containers...they MAY SAY safe on them or even be sold as a safe,but trust me..they aint a safe..they are fire insulated RECORDS containers,,and extremely easy to open up without the combo..especially the electronic ones..you know..the ones with the keypads on em.....first off..80 percent of them can be "bounced" open..theres just a little itsy bitsy selanoid keeping them locked...and only a tiny bit of the edge of that is actually holding the bolt locked in place,well,,if it aint secured to the floor,wall,or what have you,pick the little thing up and drop it on the floor a few times,(usually only a couple will do it),but you MUST keep constant opening pressure on the handle while doing this,and when the selanoid springs back just a tiny bit,it'll open right up for ya,now if it dont open after 3 or 4 times,then the selanoid MAY be mounted in the opposite direction...so you will have to turn it over and drop her on her head to make her pop open..you know,like most of you have to do with your wives to get any from her...lol..ok...so lets say you've done this but it still wont open..well take your sharp chisel,or screw driver,or knife and pry the face plate off the key pad,most of them the key pad will just pop right off the container,some just the face will,then find the wires running from the motherboard and battery pack and going into the safes door,generally there will be FOUR wires..but not always,the red and black ones are the wires running from the battery pack to the electronics,the other wires will be for the selanoid(and yes I realize i may be spelling it wrong and some genious will make a career out of pointing out my lack of grammer!!!)..but regardless of spelling or grammer,my point WILL get across,and that is,to take the battery pack and CUT it from the safe,expose the copper wiring,then strip the insulation from the wires leading into the selanoid,apply the stripped battery packs wires(or your own lil power pack) to the exposed selanois wires,and she'll pop right open for ya!!!,if the selanoid doesnt fire the first time,reverse the wires,and she'll pop open...now remember BOYS and girls,this will only work on the cheap azzzz pieces of crap containers,and will NOT work on a good quality safe or container that has a TRUE elsectronic safe lock on it.. ok..now tip number 2,theres been alot of talk lately about how to bypass schlage entry locks..(the cheap crap you get at hardware stores) well,NO more begging these clowns to give up that lil tid bit..here it is...take a thin piece of spring steel..about the thickness of a pick..maybe a bit thinner,and make sure the tip of it is FLAT across,this will make it easier to hit your target,.what you wanna do is place the tool either at the top,or the bottom of the knob where it connects to its rossette,(thats where the knob itself goes into the lockset underneath the brass metal around the "collar"!!)..there will be JUST enough room for you to squeeze this tool in between the knob itself and the rossette,going under it and actually traveling INTO the locks mechanism,,you want to place the tool in an even line with the leyway,either at top or bottom and slide the tool into the lock,it may be a tight fit,and if too tight then use a thinner piece of metal,,what you are looking to do is keep slowly pushing the tool under the knob and into the lockset until you feel a tiny bit a spring action going back at ya,that the locking mech on this type of lockset,all you have to do once you find it,is keep pushing in on the spring tension while turning the knob to the open position,and the lock will open right up for you!!!..but,this will NOT literally UNLOCK the lockset,all it is doing is bypassing the locking mechanism and allowing the door to be opened,,the lock cylinder itself will stay locked!!! now i gotta run lil boys...but trust me..now that I know that you all missed me so very much...I may log in from time to time to post a few tricks for ya and to bust your chops here and there when called for..I just can NOT get over the fact that after all this time of leaving you idiots to your own business you still find it needed to talked about ole freddie...lol...gee I'm touched,you are SO special!!!!..LMFAO

and even as late as last month you people were still infactuated with the ole freddster...you guys are just too dam sweet!!!!lol

goodnight losers...got a real woman to attend to..you go patch your woman and blow her up and you can get to business...LOL...

you are now dismissed!!!

yours trully,

freddie(back with a passion) the wire!!!

Reply to
Freddiethewire

Hey I read your stuff in the archives. Good stuff. Secret squirrels could never point out jack shit wrong with it either. Good post here too. Only thing you might wanna mention is on the new electronic Sentry theres a shoulder on the plunger so solid pressure on the handle makes it bind when you smack the safe with the hammer. Tension the handle then back off just slightly and smack it good and at the same time turn the handle quick in the opening direction. They pop easy this way. Solonoid is more or less to the right of the key pad standing in front of the safe. Use a deadblow type hammer if you got it. OK secret squirrels flame away.Know what you mean with the grammar police shit too. You mispell one goddamn word and some little rocket scientist like evan the tampon plant maintenance man, you listening evan? will come along and say you dont know what youre talkin about.

Reply to
somesmartass

Youre not f****ng kidding. This biggest bunch of fuckwipes I have seen in f****ng years. These little fuckwits are so annoyed by me that while I was on a long weekend the little s**ts spent hours writing emails to get ONE of my MANY NNTP acounts yanked. Not even one of my isp accounts one of my nntp accounts. Im so f****ng flattered. It took 30 seconds to switch accounts and start bitch slapping the shit out of em all over again.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= *** Usenet.com - The #1 Usenet Newsgroup Service on The Planet! ***

Download - 19 Seperate Servers - 90,000 groups - Uncensored

Nobody You Fucking Know" <Knobody You Fucking

Plonk!

Reply to
Glen Cooper