To: NYFK / You Are Plonked

For the sake of this group, I am going to plonk you as of now. no need for you to reply. if you do ? you will be pissing in the wind.

please remember one thing troll-boy, the invitation still stands... I want you to remember where I am and how to get in touch with me. PROMISE you will to be SURE to look me up if you ever get in my neck of the woods.

see ya I hope troll-boy

Reply to
Key

I killfiled this annoying fool ages ago, along with some other idiots, BUT ...... it's the people that constantly have to reply to their idiot rantings, that keeps on perpetuating their bloody posts on this NG. That is exactly what is buggering up this NG, all the people that just 'HAVE TO' reply to their Troll BS. Kill file the trolls as soon as they show their ugly heads, DON'T EVER reply to their postings, and we will get this NG back to the way it use to be. It's all of you who keep on replying to their posts that's destroying this NG. .......O.K. ! .........Sure ain't rocket science.

Reply to
Steve Paris

Amen. I kerplonk them as soon as they are seen. Trolls are like a blowing stench: if you don't want them in your house, shut the doors and windows. Otherwise, reply to them and you exist for their self-perpetuation, running the danger that Mark Twain pointed out when he observed "Don't argue with an idiot. People watching may not be able to tell the difference."

Regards,

Edward Hennessey

Reply to
Edward Hennessey

Only thing I will add is; don't even tell the silly bastards they've been 'plonked' .

Reply to
ahl

'bout time!

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

locksmith company

your

Problems.

yea I know but it has all been a part of a now successful process.

g'day

Reply to
Key