Mr.Lock-The best little locksmith shop in Texas...

If anybody here is starting out or is looking for a supplier, I would recomend Mr.Lock. I've been ordering from them for some time now. Even though they are in Texas, it seems their orders are faster than ones from Missouri. They will require a business license and/or a drivers license(can't remember). Their prices are competitive and they carry a large variety of blanks, locks,electronic access and the like.

Later, goma.

Reply to
goma865

funny, I am in Missouri and order from Memphis..

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--