Re: adelaide - truly high quality nntp access - ad ummo - (1/1)

"grant" snipped-for-privacy@tickstore.com wrote in message
---snip---
"who?" snipped-for-privacy@who.com trolled again in message ---snip the troll---
and you call me a moron :-) also, your <plonk> didn't work. ya need to do it again troll-boy :-)
<plonk>
Reply to
Key
Why respond to spam? It's pointless. Send an abuse report or send him a couple GIANT 50 MB files to use up all his email disk quota. Not that he cares about that account anyway. But don't post under the spam thread just to basicly say it's spam.
Reply to
DB
your opinion is noted..
I might know how to stop spam and you may know how to stop spam. but not everyone knows the correct place to report it.
my last 2¢ on this subject.
Reply to
Key
****** SAME OLD SHIT, SAME PERSON, DIFFERENT DAY *****
1. \"Keyman\" View profile "Stormin Mormon" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in message ---snip--- > -- > Christopher A. Young > Learn more about Jesus >

why repost the spam ? -- "Key" More options Jul 14 2003, 12:56 pm Newsgroups: alt.locksmithing From: "\"Keyman\"" snipped-for-privacy@Ya.net Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 18:56:56 GMT Local: Mon, Jul 14 2003 12:56 pm Subject: why repost the spam ? Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show original | Report this message | Find messages by this author "Stormin Mormon" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in message
---snip---
why repost the spam ?
Reply to
CERTIFIED
snipped-for-privacy@ALT.LOCKSMITHING.ORG> wrote in message ---snip--- ya sure wasted a lot of time on that one :-) <plonk> :-)
Reply to
Key
Anybody who can read does and anybody who can't isn't going to report it anyway.
Reply to
DB
Well Doug you're the "Man" !!! A glorifed WALKING, TALKING, oops!! TYPING, ALT.LOCKSMITHING EXPERT!!
"
"
THE SOUTH WEST CORNER???
Reply to