Key you are going to get plonked!

Key If you respond to 1 more troll you will get plonked I think we are all tired of YOU feeding the trolls.

Nock it off or get plonked

Have a nice day

Reply to
Keyman55

I always liked the wisdom in the Arabic proverb "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on." I bet Key is a caravan.

Regards,

Edward Hennessey

Reply to
Edward Hennessey

Hunh?

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

The caravan continues on it's path and does not take interest in dogs that bark at it's passing. i.e. key will ignore the troll(s).. That's what I came up with anyway.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

Exactly. Everyone understands the urge to push back when the fight means something or the foe deserves the designation. Here, neither condition apparently applies and the spectacle of a worthy man barking at a dog will neither contribute to the tranquility of the neighborhood or the appreciation of the neighbors.

Regards,

Edward Hennessey

Reply to
Edward Hennessey