Key is A&S Locksmith. So much for anonymity.

OK now that I busted Syemour safetech, I mean tiny tony for posting my stuff as his own I have some thoughts on another subject:

I've been reading the NYFK and the Key exchange for a couple days now and it seems that Mr loudmouth Key has really f***ed up. I did a little digging around in the archives for this and some other groups over the past couple days and guess what?

NYFK pack your bags and put on your brass knuckels because: Key IS A&S Locksmith. Do a Google groups search on A&S locksmith. I did. Know what I noticed? Somebody named keyman posted all the time with that in his signature and has posted that he owns that same f****ng company in Shreveport LA. Look at keys posts. Look at the keymans posts. They are the same f****ng guy. Same writing style, same mispellings, same f****ng everything. The only f****ng question I got is if Key was stupid enough to say who he is considering all the people this guy has obviously pissed off then why didnt he just tell you he's A&S? Why all that secret squirrel BS about 2nd listing in the yellow pages? I guess he thinks the f****ng Shreveport yellow pages is a rare f****ng book or something? Just a secret squirrel playing secret squirrel games to the end I guess. Typical f****ng locksmith.

I know you guys just missed me to death huh? Well Im back now.

Smartass

Reply to
Seymour Blaine