I got my Squadron flyer yesterday. Did you?

Lots of stuff I'd like to get. Still trying to convince myself to splurge a bit :-)

Reply to
chuck ryan

mine came monday. looks ok but no money means it's off to the stacks this month.

Reply to
someone

Mine came Monday also (Colorado) Cliff

Reply to
Ol' 45

Uh, Saturday for me. I really meant to mention that. Yeah, I'm having a hard time figuring the final configurations of my order. Eduard has those nifty little 262s and Dragon has those F-5E/F combo kits. Then Minicraft B-1As are cheap. 'Bout now I could use some good news from the lottery.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller