I got my Squadron flyer yesterday. Did you?

Uh, Saturday for me. I really meant to mention that. Yeah, I'm having a hard time figuring the final configurations of my order. Eduard has those nifty little 262s and Dragon has those F-5E/F combo kits. Then Minicraft B-1As are cheap. 'Bout now I could use some good news from the lottery.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Site Timeline