No Squadron Flyer?

Just realized that I did not get a free flyer for November, and probably October too. And I do not remember seeing the usual flyer post receipt here on RMS.

Anyone get one? Maybe they cut off people who did not buy from them....

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

Musicman59 wrote in news:05a6d539-afea-4a24-ad1a- snipped-for-privacy@z10g2000prh.googlegroups.com:

One came today, lesse here, yep December 2009.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

yes and yes, they did me after 6 months no buy. restarted as soon as i made a purchase. that can't be cheap to print.

Reply to
someone

I've gotten one every month for years but then I buy something regularly. I just ordered a book today. And shortly thereafter the mailman delivered the December edition. (No relation)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
William Banaszak

Got mine yesterday

AM

Reply to
AM

Haven't got one for a while but I haven't ordered anything lately either.... I do download the PDF from their web site when it becomes available.

Reply to
R. Franklin

I made one using an old drafting-style mechanical pencil. In addition to buying some fine bits at the brick 'n' morter, I also scrounged some dental burrs from my dentist. These are high-strength metal and I got a number of sanding burrs in several different shapes as well as the cutting and drilling variety. After X number of uses, the dental group will run these through the autoclave and discard them, the hygenist was happy to give me a cupful that would have otherwise been discarded. That cupful should last me a loooong time.

Reply to
The Old Man

That'll teach me to go on-line before coffee. Squadron quit sending me monthlies back in August. I thought it was just me, but I guess the recession is hitting everybody.

Reply to
The Old Man

Mine came on the 30th. I do usually purchase some items every year, sometimes $100+ sometimes $10 and I generally recieve one every month. As a side note I have every Squadron flyer back to #1. It's amazing to review the prices of kits every now and then.

Reply to
Ol' 45

I know; I have the old magazines that had how-tos and reviews as well as the catalog itself. Those came quarterly and were well worth the price. When they went over to the single catalog and the twelve pricelists, they took a step backwards IMHO.

Reply to
The Old Man

I got mine today, and I don't think I've made a purchase for at least three years...

Reply to
Rufus

That cover special is fun--a Pfalz in the spurious colors of "The Blue Max", with the tagline "It's a cruel world."

Reply to
tomcervo