Squadron flyer

Got mine yesterday (July 30). Noticed a strange trend. There seem to be an over
abundance of these strange little "1/72" kits. Do
you think these things will ever takeoff? ;-)
Reply to
Michael Stanley
nah...who could want an inexpensive,fast,easy build in a size that's easy to store and display? :-D
Reply to
Eyeball2002308
He he! 11,872 and growing rapidly and that's just the aircraft kits. :-)
Tom
Reply to
Maiesm72
over abundance of these strange little "1/72" kits. Do
I saw in the July flyer a note on the cover - they know about the mailing problems....nice to see them address the issue.. still its July 31 and I did not get my August flyer yet. Too early to complain?
Craig
Reply to
Craig
i signed up in june and have recieved no flyers yet.
over abundance of these strange little "1/72" kits. Do
In a good breeze, yes.
Bill Banaszak, MFE ;)
Reply to
Bill Banaszak
over abundance of these strange little "1/72" kits. Do
Mine rolled in today, August 2. I seem to have a copy with pages 1 thru 4 and 21 thru 24 included twice and no pages 5 through 8 and 17 thru 20. I wonder what interesting goodies I am missing out on?
Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey
.......and I'm STILL waiting for the yet to be released 1/72 Italeri P-47N.
Does the modelers 12 step program start with the cockpit assembly? :-)
Ron
Reply to
OSTIAANTIC