1/32 Tamiya F-15E eagle - missing bits

Hi, I recently bought a kit from Hong Kong & sold it on, the purchaser has told me the clear sprues (canopy etc) & the cockpit sprue is missing. I know a resin cockpit can be obtained, but can a replacement canopy etc??

I'm in the UK.

Cheers

Nige

Reply to
The Incredible Swearing Man©

Who makes a full resin cockpit for the 1/32 F-15E? I haven't heard of one that is currently available, although BB has one listed for future release.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

Reply to