1/48 F-16 B/D Viper Canopy

I aquired one of the 1/48 Italeri F-16 B/D vipers and unfortunatley it was missing some parts. Most I can scrounge from my spares box or build but alas it is also missing the canopy. Squadron does not sell a replacement.

Does some kind soul have an extra or a source? I think the kit has been OOP for so long that testors probably won't have one.

Reply to
Jeff Barringer