WTB: 1/48 Hasegawa F-16D

I'm looking for Hasegawa #09352 F-16DJ or #09466 F-16D Brakeet IDF. Prefer the F-16DJ, since I won't need the extra Brakeet parts. If you have one to sell, please email.

Thanks!

Peter

Reply to
petero

Peter,

Did you find the Brakeet kit? I am looking for one.

Carl

Reply to
Skycop02

Peter,

Did you find the Brakeet kit? I am looking for one.

Carl

Reply to
Skycop02

No. The best I've done so far is a lead on a partial D kit. I may have to merge that and a CJ to get my D. Judging from the eBay prices for the various Hasegawa Bs and Ds, they ought to consider reissuing them.

Peter

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
petero