HELP! 1/48 Monogram P-80 canopy needed

Greetings friends,
I picked up an older Monogram kit of the P-80/F-80 and although the bags we re sealed the rear canopy is missing. I thought I had a spare but cannot f
ind anything. If you have one in your spares box, or a vacuform version an d can part with it I would be glad to buy or trade for it.
Thanks!
Tom
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

I would bet Squadron has a vac one.
On Sun, 19 Jan 2014 05:53:05 +0000, ftauss wrote:

One is available in Falcon Clear Vax set No. 52 <http://www.falconmodels.co.nz/clearvax/set52.html
On Sunday, January 19, 2014 2:28:35 AM UTC-6, Jessica wrote:

Thanks, that's what I ended up getting.
On Saturday, January 18, 2014 11:53:05 PM UTC-6, ftauss wrote:

Thanks a million Frank.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

bags

vacuform