HELP! 1/48 Monogram P-80 canopy needed

Greetings friends,

I picked up an older Monogram kit of the P-80/F-80 and although the bags we re sealed the rear canopy is missing. I thought I had a spare but cannot f ind anything. If you have one in your spares box, or a vacuform version an d can part with it I would be glad to buy or trade for it.

Thanks!

Tom

Reply to
tomservo5

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

I would bet Squadron has a vac one.

Reply to
ftauss

One is available in Falcon Clear Vax set No. 52

Reply to
Jessica

Thanks a million Frank.

Reply to