Yet another 1/48 Scale F-16 Question

As an additional question to my F16B/D request can someone give me a rough outline as to why the Academy F-16A/C is so disliked, I know that the fit is not good in places, but what else is wrong with it?

Reply to
Doug

While I personally like the Academy kit, apparently it does have some major shape issues. If you go over to Hyperscale Forums and do a search you'll find a pretty extensive breakdown of the issues. Since the Hasegawa kits tend to be out of my price range, I've had to go the Academy route. Like I said, I do like the Academy kit it does look (to me) like what it's supposed to represent.

There's a page out there somewhere that has a pretty extensive breakdown of the various 1/48 scale F-16s and their issues (yes the Hasegawa kit has it's own issues), but I can't find it in my favorites right now.

Reply to
Don McIntyre

tomcervo

Thanks, Tom. A rare (on just about any forum) short, sweet and to-the-point post=85

Reply to
Don McIntyre

I noticed it's not updated--nothing about the new Tamiya F-16, a gamechanger if there ever was one.

Reply to
tomcervo