I got my Squadron flyer...

Beat you by one day (:> I am warming up my credit card

Reply to
Count DeMoney

...hmmm...I didn't check the mail yesterday...but I'm still stunned.

Reply to
Rufus

I got mine yesterday and was surprised. The surprise carried over to today when I went to order from the March flyer. The lady on the phone wanted to know whether I was ordering from the April issue. Anyway, some teeny, tiny Stukas will be coming here soon and there will be a C-123 to keep my ancient Revell C-130 company.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Still--I'll take the b&w flyer with the bargains and closeouts in green, and a few new biggies on the front--and no toys!

Reply to
tomcervo

I tend to agree. All the colour makes it harder to see small pics and the special prices aren't as special anymore.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I read a lot of complaining about the timeliness of the Squadron Flyers arrival, those who get it late or not at all. It appears that everyone here is somewhat computer minded, wouldn't it be just as easy to read the thing on-line? Download only the parts you want to keep? You are paying for access to both. Just a question...I too like to have something in my hands to when reading, especially in the porcelain library.

Reply to
bluumule

They can't afford the bargains anymore--it costs too much to print the color flyer! Seriously, it's foolish to hold onto poor sellers. There's a limited market for a 1/72 Martinsyde Buzzard, and it's fulfilled in less than six months. Better off to sell off what's left at cost and get your money back and use it again.

Reply to
tomcervo