squadron flyer

I don't like you.... 8-P
The Old Timer
I Did Not get mine.
Na na na na na!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Max Bryant
Reply to
Max Bryant
Mine was waiting for me when I got home from work! Jack "the 109 nut"
Reply to
Jack1865
Got mine looked at it. Threw it out
Mike G
Reply to
mikeg
got mine, Phx, Az Matt Gunsch, A&P,IA,Private Pilot Riding member of the 2003 world champion drill team Arizona Precision Motorcycle Drill Team GWRRA,NRA,GOA
Reply to
N329DF
I got laid today. So I win.
Reply to
Craig
Got mine today, too.
Also looked at it and didn't find anything that I had to have.
Tom
Reply to
Maiesm72
Craig, it has to be more than once, I know it was your first time, but still.................. Matt Gunsch, A&P,IA,Private Pilot Riding member of the 2003 world champion drill team Arizona Precision Motorcycle Drill Team GWRRA,NRA,GOA
Reply to
N329DF
yeah, yaeh, buy your hand a drink and quit bragging.
i just like looking.
that Renwal Visible Woman is the best! back on topic!
Craig
Reply to
Craig
Me too.
Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall
They must be discriminating against the East.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
So how could you read your flyer?
Bill Banaszak, MFE
;)
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
If you like your women transparent. Personally I prefer them wearing something transparent...
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
LOL! ...or "semi-transparent." Beers,
The Keeper (of too much crap!)
Reply to
Keeper
I like looking, too. Now that I'm retired, that's about ALL I can do is look!
Reply to
blueleader
hopefully you have a few kits stashed away to actually build? i like building older, cheap kits for practice for the few expensive kits i have. out of 32, so far, i am happy with 2, so i have a ways to go.