squadron flyer

I don't like you.... 8-P

The Old Timer

I Did Not get mine.

Na na na na na!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant

nyah, nyah.

Mine was waiting for me when I got home from work! Jack "the 109 nut"

Reply to
Jack1865

Got mine looked at it. Threw it out

Mike G

Reply to
mikeg

got mine, Phx, Az Matt Gunsch, A&P,IA,Private Pilot Riding member of the 2003 world champion drill team Arizona Precision Motorcycle Drill Team GWRRA,NRA,GOA

Reply to
N329DF

I got laid today. So I win.

Reply to
Craig

Got mine today, too.

Also looked at it and didn't find anything that I had to have.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Craig, it has to be more than once, I know it was your first time, but still.................. Matt Gunsch, A&P,IA,Private Pilot Riding member of the 2003 world champion drill team Arizona Precision Motorcycle Drill Team GWRRA,NRA,GOA

Reply to
N329DF

yeah, yaeh, buy your hand a drink and quit bragging.

i just like looking.

that Renwal Visible Woman is the best! back on topic!

Craig

Reply to
Craig

Me too.

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall

They must be discriminating against the East.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

So how could you read your flyer?

Bill Banaszak, MFE

;)

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

If you like your women transparent. Personally I prefer them wearing something transparent...

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

LOL! ...or "semi-transparent." Beers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Reply to
blueleader

hopefully you have a few kits stashed away to actually build? i like building older, cheap kits for practice for the few expensive kits i have. out of 32, so far, i am happy with 2, so i have a ways to go.