SQUADRON FLYER

Yes, about a week ago. Rob Gronovius Modern US armor at

Rob Gronovius

yeah, on the 2nd.

Reply to
someone

month with r?

Reply to
someone

Got mine last Monday.

Reply to
Rufus

Got mine yesterday, less than 2 weeks after getting the August one.

Dom

Reply to
Dominique Durocher

in article snipped-for-privacy@mb-m26.aol.com, GIvask at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote on 9/8/04 8:48 PM:

Sure thing. Got it Aug. 29th.

MB

Reply to
Milton Bell

Nyah, nyah! Got mine on the first! I have no idea why that happened this month.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Just got mine today. Is it me,or are they dumping some things that used to be pricey? And they seem to be getting more into selling cars.

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

me too

Craig

Reply to
Craig

Haven't seen mine yet!

Bill Shuey Baltimore, Maryland

Reply to
William H. Shuey

A week ago. Nada of interest.....

The Old Timer

The reason most of us get the flyer is in the hopes that they'll reduce something we want. Squadron's a fun place but their regular discount isn't much compared to other mail order firms but they do have the stuff in stock (usually.)

Squadron has tried selling auto kits every ten years or so. They can't compete with auto only firms. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Reply to
Mike Keown

Yeah, some deals that did get my palms sweaty- $14.95 for the Revell Ju-290? Since I'm looking for three, I'm gonna kick myself for letting that one slip by. Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

What? This month? I'll get two at that price and maybe go for the Ju-390 conversion. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Yep, about 2 weeks ago. The mail person must be reading yours.

Reply to
Mr. Plastic

Shucks, I thought we were already into the October Flyer Derby. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

in article snipped-for-privacy@someday.com, Mad-Modeller at snipped-for-privacy@someday.com wrote on 9/20/04 10:28 PM:

Still a bit early for me. I don't expect mine before Saturday. Of course. I have been surprised!

MB

Reply to
Milton Bell