[Off topic, but funny] Something You Really Don't Want to Happen...

"Something You Really Don't Want to Happen ...
THE HAGUE (Reuters) - A Dutch driver was covered in hundreds of
liters of manure when a tank burst on a lorry carrying fertilizer,
police said on Tuesday.
'It was a nice night ... so he probably opened his window when he
stopped at a traffic light, and then -- (it) happened,' said Dana
Kragten, spokeswoman for police in rural Drenthe province. 'The tank
had a small window which burst, probably due to pressure ... The man
said he had no time to back away his car or close his window.'
Police said the man, whose car was sprayed with an estimated 1,700
liters (370 gallons) of liquid manure, escaped injury though his car
had to be towed away."
Reply to
John Magne Stubsveen
And John Magne Stubsveen opened up and revealed to the world news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:
John,
Talk about a BAD hair day. . .
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy
OHHHH Shit!!!!! :)
Reply to
Hub & Diane Plott III
Quite literally!
Reply to
Scott A. Bregi AKA The Model Hobbit
Probably just take that car out and dump it in the North Sea! :-)
Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey
I can see the diorama now...
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Probably have to file an environmental impact statement first.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Quiet!! You'll give AZ ideas!
Bill Shuey :-)
Reply to
William H. Shuey
In article , Mad-Modeller writes
And we all know exactly who it is that will build it - Az Hosers, your day is come!
Cheers,
Reply to
Moramarth
Aww, what did the North Sea ever do to you? 8^) Cheers,
The Keeper (of too much crap!)
Reply to
Keeper
And Mad-Modeller opened up and revealed to the world news: snipped-for-privacy@someday.com:
Bill,
I can just see "our" turd diorama king mind working on it already. . . ;-)
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy
And "William H. Shuey" opened up and revealed to the world news: snipped-for-privacy@starpower.net:
Bill,
I'm sure that as soon as he saw the first post his "mind" was already working on it. . .:-(
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy