Really Off Topic About Stutz Bearcat

HI:

I have a really off topic question. I saw a Stutz Bearcat driving down the street today and remembered a TV show that was on in the late sixties early seventies about an Indiana Jones type adventurer who drove a Stutz Bearcat in his adventures. I don't remember the show's name or title character, could anybody by chance tell me what the show was called and who the main character was?

As always thanx for your indulgence and I look forward to any response.

Thanx, Cral

Reply to
fredjocko

Alias Smith and Jones with Pete Duel and Ben Murphy rings a bell with me .

noddy

Reply to
noddy

"Bearcats!"

(kim)

Reply to
kim

The show was called Bearcats, and starred Rod Taylor. See the entry in the Internet Movie Database:

Owens

Reply to
Gerald Owens

MPC already had a kit for the car and changed the boxart to relate to the show. I think the last time the Bearcat was available was the Connoisseur Classics edition in the 1980s.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller