Good local model shop (slight return)

If you're in the middle bit of the UK, be sure and check out Dominoes Toys in Leicester. Great model department, they stock everything from the usual suspects (Revell, Tamiya, Dragon, Academy, Trumpeter) to less frequently spotted kits from AFV Club, Roden, SMER, lots of other manufacturers who I can't even remember (should have taken a pencil and paper). They still have a good range of Airfix on the shelves, though I did clear them out of 1/48 Seafire FR46/ 47s - sorry about that, full range of Humbrol, lots of Heller... OK, it's all injection moulded stuff, but all the same, it's a good spot.

Best thing? It's directly opposite the female magnet known as the Shires shopping centre, so you can pack the household authorities off to buy make-up and skimpy underwear whilst you get down to the important business of stash replenishment. And don't forget to pop into the Globe just round the corner for post purchase refreshments.

flak monkey

how's the ploughman's lunch?

Reply to
someone