OSA Operations: Unlocking Offices & File Cabinets: Proven Techniques to getting the information you want....

OK...Enough people have encouraged me to reveal some of the "secrets" of OSA's success in retrieving information not otherwise available to satisfy Scientology/OSA's agenda, so I will offer some proven methods I learned under the tutelage of Eugene Ingram and his numerous associates.

I offer this as information only and am not encouraging anyone to do this to anyone else since. Besides, I have enough problems and don't need anymore excitement from Mike Rinder & Associates. Thanks.

UNLOCKING OFFICES AND FILE CABINETS

Contrary to what you've seen in TV dramas and movies with trenchcoat-wearing spies, Scientology's favorite PI taught me a much better solution to gaining access to confidential files and that was by attaining a - duplicate key.

(1) Empty a small, flat metal box with either a hinged or sliding lid. A breath mint box will work fine; just make sure that the box is longer and wider than the target key.

(2) Fill the box with modeling clay. Some have used soap bars to make an impression, but modeling clay is preferable since it doesn't shrink and retains almost all of the detail of the original key. Smooth the clay so it is completely flat and level.

(3) Sprinkle a thin layer of talcum powder over the surface of the clay. This will prevent the clay from sticking to the key.

(4) Obtain the key. This is probably not as tough as you might think. Eugene would laugh that people are creatures of habit and the person who has the original key leaves it in the same place every day. Try getting the key in the private room, their purse, or their briefcase when they are left unattended - while the person is away from the area for a short time. Create an excuse or a diversion that will require the person to leave the area for a short time...like telling the person that someone is outside wanting to see them. Maybe there's a copy of the key on an assistant's desk. All you need are a few moments alone with the key.

(5) Take the key and press it firmly into the clay. You will need to make two impressions - one of each side of the key - to insure that the measurements can be taken accurately. Mae a mental note of the name of the key manufacturer or scratch it into the clay beside the imprint.

(6) Wipe the key clean before returning it. A cooperative locksmith can use the impression to produce a key by the same manufacturer within minutes - and finding a cooperative locksmith - particularly in the Los Angeles area - is easier than most people would think. Locksmiths know that people often lose keys and locksmiths are familiar with strange requests (One locksmith I talked to in LA said he had to make a key to free a woman from a metal chastity belt after her husband lost the key during SM sex).

Claiming that you made the impression as a safeguard in case the original key was lost will sound believable to the locksmith, especially if you are well-groomed and look professional. Flashing a phony police badge is also very helpful, particularly if the locksmith is an immigrant. In some cases, wary locksmiths can be fooled by an attractive young woman, especially if she can produce a sad face and tears to convince the locksmith of the trouble she will be in if she comes home without the key.

(7) If you have no time to make an impression in clay, try laying the target key on a photocopier and copy both sides. It helps to lay a small millimeter scale ruler parallel to the key when making a photocopy. A skilled locksmith can work from a paper copy, so long as the photocopy was not reduced or elarged from the original. Though this is more difficult, time-consuming and costly to the customer, it can be done. And in the case of anyone working in OSA, cost was never a problem when it resulted in satisfactory results.

Reply to
Dicktop_Stud

Someone's been watching too much TV again.

Hell, a competent locksmith can often produce a key from a photocopy, as you note later. The wax or plasticine impression stuff is mostly movie fodder these days.

I can't vouch for LA, but I seriously doubt this statement in general. Most locksmiths, believe it or not, are pretty darned ethical and are extremely careful about "strange requests", requiring that you provide some evidence that you actually own the lock in question. (Being able to provide the lock, as in the chastity belt case, is strong evidence thereof.)

No chance.

Standard response: "Hold it while I call the department to check that."

Whether OSA does any of this, I can't say; I haven't been there, I don't know. But the fact that someone can rattle off this description provides no evidence, and in fact the mention of the plasticine impression approach makes it *less* credible for me.

Your milage may vary.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman (yclept Keshlam

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

<deep breath>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

<gasping rolling on floor>

HAHHAAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

<panting crawls back to computer>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Reply to
Stormin Mormonn

Except for finding a locksmith that will co-operate, the technique he describes is viable. It's cumbersome and messy, but that's nothing new to most locksmiths.

As for his excuses to fool a locksmith into helping,well that's pretty funny.

I find that most people are NOT aware that keys can be sight read as well.

The manager of my local Longs Drugs left the keys on the counter in front of me while he ran over to check a lotto ticket. The key chain included what appeared to be a high security (4 blade) key that looked like it would fit the safe just a few yards away. Also plainly visible was the what appeared to be the door key.

A cell-phone camera would have allowed someone to duplicate several of his keys without touching anything.

I warned him, of course, that his keys were too visible and too accessible. He thanked me as he quickly grabbed them and stuffed them in his pocket.

Daniel

Reply to
dbs__usenet

It's cumbersome and messy which is part of what makes this kind of "expose" so funny. Someone that had a need would have any number of better alternitives to enable them to clandentanly enter or bypass a lock.

Most of us were born at night, but not last night. Again - someone with a legitimate reason would have no trouble openly obtaining the expertise needed. A legitimate locksmith is well area of the scams that can be played and is usually very alert to them.

Which makes the gyrations described so much funnier. Way too many James Bond movies. Kind of falls in the category of the automatic lock picks sold in comic books. (Wasn't there someone that asked advice about these recently and was sure we were all lying to him so he vowed to buy one and prove we were liars? I thought he was going to report back? Hmmm. Go figure!)

Mike Thomas Lock & Key For an email list discussion of locksmith related marketing concepts join us:

MThomas859

Sure ... I don't see how one could fail if one follows such helpful advice!

Reply to
Henry E Schaffer

It is not necessary to do any of that. All that a member of the SO would need to do would be to put an intent on the lock to open. It is not much more difficult than levitating an ashtray though one has to levitate several tumblers at the same time. Woody.

Reply to
Woodnoodle

---------------------- It is not necessary to do any of that. All that a member of the SO would need to do would be to put an intent on the lock to open. It is not much more difficult than levitating an ashtray though one has to levitate several tumblers at the same time. Woody.

----------------------

LOL.... I mean really laughing here... Most "Office Furniture" is designed to look pretty and be ergonomic...

Not to be impossible to open....

Anyone who would go to such lengths as making a clay mold of the shape of a key has definitely wasted too much of their lives watching spy movies and other such fantasies...

Evan

Reply to
Evan

Somebody called dicktop_stud emerged from under his bridge long enough to ramble about the most inefficient time consuming, generally impractical method available to make a key.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

Your suggestion is fine except for the "find a willing locksmith" step. It would not surprise me in the least to learn that the Scientology crime syndicate has its own key cutter and hundreds of blanks.

When I worked as an Environmental Services Director I found that the front office was horribly lax in security: spare keys were left laying in unlocked drawers. This may be true of many professional offices.

Reply to
Desertphile