Anyone want to see thismetal pour (612kb file)

Animated gif file!

Dale

Reply to
Dale Hallmark

Not bad - Shows the nice thing of having a partner and a two handle pour rod. Coins - I saw an add of silver coins laugh of a price.

Martin

Reply to
lionslair at consolidated dot

On Sun, 29 May 2005 21:51:22 -0500, the inscrutable "Dale Hallmark" spake:

So what do the -coins- look like now?

P.S: Try some ammonia on that spilled blue paint on your walk, Dale. It'll take it right off.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I didn't use any coins. Aluminun door, body from an auto air conditioner compressor, Heads and pistons from an old air compressor, etc.

Might do a silver pour in the future.

My wife did that :-) I will try your suggestion!

Dale

Reply to
Dale Hallmark

On Mon, 30 May 2005 09:37:40 -0500, the inscrutable "Dale Hallmark" spake:

Sorry, I interpreted the URL. So what -did- you cast?

Ammonia takes off latex paint in a hurry. It's great.

------------------------------------------------------------ California's 4 Seasons: Fire, Flood, Drought, & Earthquake --------------------------------------

NoteSHADES(tm) glare guards

Reply to
Larry Jaques

The begining part of the url is my main website, That file is just stuck in a folder because I needed a space to temp host it. I just did ingots this time, I am making a plaque for our 50th anniversary at work. (or attempting to)

I thought I might have to rent a sandblaster. This sounds like a more elegant solution :-)

Dale

Reply to
Dale Hallmark

On Tue, 31 May 2005 08:26:59 -0500, the inscrutable "Dale Hallmark" spake:

Ah, OK.

And it's water-rinse clean-up!