does anyone collect/want Ford Script wrenches?

I have a small box of ford script wrenches - looks like they won't sell on e-bay (here's a link to a completed auction so you can see the type of wrench)

I will return them to where they came, but before I do that, if anyone is interested, drop me a note - there are as I recall 3 different sizes, and around a dozen wrenches total - I could package in a flat rate envelope so postage won't be a limiting factor if you can use them - don't know if they are from car or tractor but they are not new, that's for sure.

Reply to
William Noble