let's guess what this car part really is

a while back I put a fuzzy picture in the drop box, and John suggested it might be a 32 ford spring perch

anyone else care to guess - I put the thing up on e-bay with a more in focus picture and some more dimensions

if you have more info on what it is, please let me know (and, it's metal, see......) This is another one of those things I don't need and someone else really really needs, if only it could find the right person. I'm hoping I can get the right words into the title so that someone who really needs it will find it

Reply to
William Noble