a little OT - anyone want some automotive repair books

these don't have ebay value, but I think there are enough folks here that could use them that I'll rile up the trolls and offer them - four books, soft cover, as follows:

Petersen's Basic Chassis, Suspension&brakes no 2, Petersen's Basic carburetion and fuel systems no 3 the above two both say "hot rod magazine technical library" on the cover Motor Trend basic auto repair manual (revised, updated.... new, '72 tune up specifications) Motor Trend basic auto repair manual no 3 (speical feature - '71 tune up specs)

5 pounds of books - won't fit in a flat rate envelope - I think $8 plus postage is fair - if you want them use my web site (below) to find me

if you don't want them, feel free to rant and rave about how I'm ruining the newsgroup by offering something that is actually metal realated - I can guarantee you that neither John McCain nor Barak Obama has approved this message.

Reply to
Bill Noble