anyone from near Sheffield want to buy some kits?

I cant afford to buy a new tyre until i sell some kits, i cant wait for ebay etc.
I have loads of 72nd kits, Military jets, ww2 etc I guess most are run of
the mill still available but a lot are OOP.
Plenty of 24th/25th car kits (not inc cop cars, i really want to keep hold of the 20+ i have). Although my best Mopar and Muscle have gone....
I dont have a scanner and cant afford the batteries for the camera.
My stash has halved in the past year as i needed to sell bits now and again for my trips etc, but if anyone is local to me im sure there will be something of interest. ta
--
"Feel free" mit GMX FreeMail!
Monat fr Monat 10 FreeSMS inklusive! http://www.gmx.net