anyone from near Sheffield want to buy some kits?

I cant afford to buy a new tyre until i sell some kits, i cant wait for ebay etc.

I have loads of 72nd kits, Military jets, ww2 etc I guess most are run of the mill still available but a lot are OOP.

Plenty of 24th/25th car kits (not inc cop cars, i really want to keep hold of the 20+ i have). Although my best Mopar and Muscle have gone....

I dont have a scanner and cant afford the batteries for the camera.

My stash has halved in the past year as i needed to sell bits now and again for my trips etc, but if anyone is local to me im sure there will be something of interest. ta

Reply to
Jules