Newbie question - how to see different drawings within one .dwg file

I do not have AutoCAD, but I need to tell a friend in another city how to see the different drawings contained within the single .dwg file I forwarded him from a third party.

Is there a thumbnail function that shows all the drawings (views?) at once? Or is there a menu item to takes a user straight to a list of the drawings within that file?

Thanks very much.

Reply to
misenplace1

page tabs at the bottom of the screen.

Reply to
longshot

...assuming that it's done in paperspace....

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich