.dwg output question

Hello, I wonder if there is a way to maintain object colors when going from a pro-e drawing to an AutoCad file. When I export my pro-e rev 2001 drawing the object colors are lost and all objects show up as white in Acad. Thanks, Ken

Reply to
Ken McMahon

Ken, if you export straight to a .dwg file, probably not. If ACAD can import .igs files into drawings, Pro/e has several setable 2d iges parameters, including IGES_OUT_DRAWING_COLORS which, if set to yes, should retain user difined font and line colors. Much of this depends, of course, on ACAD's capabilities, which I don't know that well.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes