Pro-E & dwg files

Does anyone have an idea why Pro would out of the blue stop writing dwg files. I invoke saveas, select dwg format & enter. It seems to go through the routine but there's no dwg file in the folder. The dwg out log file is there but no dwg. The same exercise with dxf works fine. Thanks.

Reply to
Mike Pagel

One particular drawing, all drawings, ...?

Reply to
Jeff Howard

All drawings.

Reply to
Mike Pagel

Ok. I'm clueless, really.

A few things I'd try ...

A simple object drawing with no template, format, annotations, etc. (I once created a hatched / filled symbol that drove my pdf printer nuts. Thinking maybe a new object placed in a format, ... )

Examine the log file for clues.

Examine a dxf for irregularities if you have acad.

Is there another Pro/E installation you can try it on?

Last resort ... re-install? (Never heard of a hosed installation, fwiw. Guess it could happen. Last software I used - that was the cure for everything; monthly re-installs. A joke, really.)

Reply to
Jeff Howard

Log file appears fine.

DXF looks fine.