Help with Rotational Patterns

First of all, I want to thank everyone that has been helping me with my questions. Believe me that ALL you inputs really helps

How do you create a rotational pattern with Wildfire 1.0? I know that it's much easier to do with Wildfire 2.0, but I'm learning both versions at the same time for 2 different customers. One just moved to Wildfire 2.0 and the other won't even think of moving away from 1.0.

I guess that's the life of a consultant......besides having to use AutoCad and Solidwork.

I wish I could stuff more memory into my little brain....lol

Thank you again

Reply to
coldhot

Here's something you should get used to using. It's one way I'm able to help you and look like I know something. LOTS of helpful stuff here. No reason to keep it all to myself:

The specific answer to your question is in the Release Notes, right hand side of New Tools:

If you still can't figure it out, gimme a shout, I'll walk you through it.

Reply to
David Janes