dwg link from pro-e into revit

hi all,

imagine this: create a section line in pro-e from a surface model, export it as acad, load it into revit.

is it possible at all ? if so, would revit link this file ? (yeah, i know not the right forum, but hey)

wzzl

Reply to
stinky wizzleteet

This is thier description of DWG/DXF support Autodesk Revit imports, exports and links your data with

the industry's best DWG compatibility. Native support for

DWG and DXFT formats assures fully compatible data

exchange for smooth coordination between team

members, including engineering consultants. Enables some

people on the team to work in Autodesk Revit while others

can continue to use their favorite drafting system.

Sounds like all you need to do is have a drawing with the section view on it and export it to dxf or dwg, either of which Pro/e can do. But before I told someone I could do it, I'd have to try it first.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes