cross hatching

Guys,
Imagine a rectangular recess with filleted corners machined in a block. How
do I cross-hatch the vertical surfaces?
I know I can cross hatch flat surfaces using cosmetic sketch.
Dave
Reply to
dakeb
: Guys, : : Imagine a rectangular recess with filleted corners machined in a block. How : do I cross-hatch the vertical surfaces? : : I know I can cross hatch flat surfaces using cosmetic sketch. : : Dave : Maybe the following would work, though it's a high overhead method:
* Drop an axis into the middle of the recess * Make a 'thru axis' datum at an angle to one of the faces * Project a curve onto one of the walls * While it is selected, RMB 'Properties' and change the line font to phantom * Pattern the projected curve at say five degree increments.
If you do the first curve at say thirty degrees from vertical, it should look like a diamond cross hatch no matter what angle you're looking at it from.
David Janes
Reply to
David Janes

Site Timeline