Lost Acad 2008 DWG Folder association info

Somehow I've lost my association information from my Folders.
So when I double click on a DWG file in any Explorer window, the system is
asking me to choose an applicaiton.
So I drill down and find my Acad 2008 EXE file and select it.
Fine... but NOW, if I have a file (or files open)... and then double click on another DWG file from an Explorer window, I get a New Session of Acad. So now I've two running.
My SDI variable is set to 0. So that's not the issue. I believe it's the Folder Association info for OPEN of a DWG file.
When I look under Tools --> Folder Options ---> File Types ---> DWG ---> Open, I have the following info:
"C:\Program Files\AutoCAD 2008\Acad.exe"
Can someone please post what their info is so I can see if mine is okay?
I tried to do a re-install of Acad 2008... but when I run the Install CD... the Continue button is grayed out after a few prompts so I cannot do an over-write install (and I'm a bit nervous about un-installing and re-installing as I'm not sure what will happen to all my settings, etc.).
Any thoughts appreciated.
brucef

Aha!!! That is probably why... I've seen that... and figured that the system is screwed up and doesn't use Acad.exe...
I'll see if that solves things.
Thanks!
BruceF
That's strange you got it directly. Yet I was posting to the NG
wrote:<BR><BR>&gt;Find a DWG file, Right click on it. Frome the context menu select Properties, under the GENERAL tab you will see something like this<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Click on CHANGE and you'll get a list of programs similar to this<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;As you can see you need to select AUTOCAD DWG LAUNCHER<BR><BR>Aha!!!&nbsp; That is probably why... I've seen that... and figured that the system<BR>is screwed up and doesn't use Acad.exe...<BR><BR>I'll see if that solves things.<BR><BR>Thanks!<BR><BR>BruceF</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=

Nope... I didn't get it directly... via the NG's...
(:
BruceF
VERY STRANGE the reply to your original posts not showing in the thread at my end.
wrote:<BR><BR>&gt;That's strange you got it directly. Yet I was posting to the NG <BR><BR>Nope... I didn't get it directly... via the NG's...<BR><BR>(:<BR><BR>BruceF</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=

I am use to cutting out a chunk of message info and try to keep just enough to keep the thread moving along (a throw back to the days of pre-Internet when I ran a BBS) <grin>
BruceF